Thursday 28 April 2011

When he recites a verse during prayer he translates the meaning into his language in his mind

 

When he recites a verse during prayer he translates the meaning into his language in his mind
I would recite a verse in prayer and then after that I would say what the verse means in English(to understand), is this permissible?


(sometimes I say it in my heart.) For example, I would recite the first verse of Surah Fatiha, then after this I would say: "All praise is due to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds." Is this right, or permissible?.

 

Praise be to Allaah.

There is nothing wrong with it if you recite a verse of the
Qur’aan during your prayer and ponder its meaning in your own language,
and say that to yourself as you mentioned in the example. This comes under
the heading of pondering and thinking of the meaning. That is on condition
that you do not utter it out loud, because the one who is praying is
forbidden to speak during the prayer, based on the report narrated by
Muslim (537) from Mu‘aawiyah ibn al-Hakam al-Sulmi who said: Whilst I was
praying with the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon
him), a man among the people sneezed and I said: Yarhamuk Allaah
(may Allah have mercy on you). The people glared at me and I said: May my
mother be bereft of me! Why are you staring at me? They started striking
their hands on their thighs, and when I realized that they were telling me
to be quiet, (I felt angry) but I kept quiet. When the Messenger of Allaah
(blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) had prayed – may my father and
mother be sacrificed for him; by Allaah I have never seen a better teacher
or better teachings before or since; he did not rebuke me, hit me or
revile me – he said: “This prayer is not the right place for any of the
people’s speech, rather it is tasbeeh, takbeer and recitation of Qur’aan,”
or words to that effec

From Quran Blog 

And important note that we want to discuss and share with you it is about Quran reading and doing Quran recitation online to understand it, Ramadan is the month when the beautiful the Holy Quran has been revealed.  A miracle by the creator of the worlds, Allah (SWT)  Should we not glorify him by reading quran the gift he has sent down for us and learn Arabic Quran by heart  to feel the power of it and we as Muslim should try to learn quran with translation to understand it  wile we do Quran memorization and let our heart fill will tears of glory and wash away our sins in the month of Ramadan many people teach quran  and we should participate in teaching quran as much as we could because it is the noble cause to spread the word of Allah and the quran tutor will get the reword in the day of judgment “Will they not meditate on the Quran, or are there locks on the hearts”, Quran for kids , Surah Muhammad, Verse 24. Here is an interesting tajweed quran reciter where you can listen to quran from top Koran reciters and read the Koran with different translation and plz link to it and share it to promote islam

End from holy Quran reciter blog

No comments:

Post a Comment