Friday 27 May 2011

Learn quran online with tajweed for kids - online quran learning tutor

 

 

What is Wudu?

Wudu is the act of washing those parts of the body which are generally exposed.

How do you perform the Wudu?

I perform the Wudu in the following manner:

  1. I make myself sure that the water with which I am going to perform Wudu is pure, clean and fresh (not used before) and its color, taste and smell are unchanged
  2. I form and have the full intention of performing the Wudu for offering prayer
  3. I recite "Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim" i.e., in the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
  4. I then wash my hands upto the wrists three times, passing the in between each other
  5. I cleanse my mouth with brush or finger, and gargle with water three times
  6. Then I rinse the nostrils thrice with water
  7. I wash the face from the forehead to the chin bone and from ear to ear three times
  8. I then wash the right hand arm followed by the left upto the elbows three times.
  9. I then brush up the whole head with wet hands, pass the wet tips of the index finger inside and the wet tips of the thumb outside the ears, and pass over the other surface of the hands over the nape and the sides of the neck.
  10. I then wash the feet upto the ankles, the right foot first and then the left, taking care to wash in between the toes, each three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment